Today’s post provides a helpful Estate Planning guide from T. Rowe Price
(Access the document by clicking on this link: T Rowe Price Estate Planning Guide)
Building the proper estate planning framework requires you to think about:
- Assess Your Current Estate Plan
- Learn the What and the How
- Make Your Plan Your Own
- Take Action on a Plan That Works Best
The guide addresses everything from basic definitions of wills, trusts, and powers of attorney to addressing scenarios that will help you answer some of the following questions:
- Who should inherit and for what purposes?
- What and/or how much should they inherit?
- In the meantime, who should control the assets?
The information in this article is not intended to be tax advice and should not be treated as such. You should consult with your tax advisor to discuss your personal situation before making any decisions.
Additionally, If you are looking for advice, seek help from a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional that can look at your individual situation holistically.